The Subclass 482 Visa is a temporary visa that replaced the old Subclass 457 visa in March 2018. It allows skilled workers to come, live, and work for an approved employer in Australia. You can only apply for this visa if a sponsor nominates you for the visa. The sponsor must have evidence showing a genuine need to fill that position with an overseas worker.
Excel Migration is one of the leading migration and visa specialists that provides complete support in applying for Subclass 482 visas. You can connect with us to apply for this visa accurately and correctly.
This visa category has two streams: the short-term stream of up to 2 years and the medium-term stream of up to 4 years. In order to apply for this visa, you must have a relevant occupation on either the Short-term Skilled Occupation (STSOL) or the Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL).
You also need to meet the skills and qualifications requirements, have work experience, and meet health and character requirements to be eligible for Subclass 482 Visa. This visa allows skilled workers to gain work experience in Australia, earn a salary, and potentially apply for permanent residency in the future.
Requirements and Eligibility for Subclass 482 Visa
To be eligible for Subclass 482 visa, you’re required to have:
- Relevant qualifications to the position
- Adequate arrangements for health insurance
- Minimum two years of experience in that position
- Genuine attention to work in the nominated position
- An employment offer from an approved employer
- English proficiency, evidence of character, and health insurance
Advantages of Subclass 482 Temporary Skill Shortage Visa
The benefits of this temporary skill shortage visa are many; some key benefits of applying for this visa are as follows: –
- Come, Live, and work in Australia
- Apply for this visa with your dependents
- You become eligible for permanent residency
- There are no restrictions on travel to or from Australia.
You can live and work in Australia permanently if you are eligible and meet the Subclass 482 visa requirements. While applying for this visa category, you can include your partner, dependent, spouse, or step-children along with your visa application. However, you have to pay fees for each applicant.
Temporary Skill Shortage Visa Application Process
If you want to apply for Subclass 482 visa, you have to follow the below-mentioned instructions: –
- Your approved sponsor applies for sponsorship.
- The sponsor has to nominate you for a visa.
- Your sponsor pays the levy fund.
- Apply for the visa.
Hire a Visa and Migration Agent for Subclass 482 Visa
A reputed migration agent has in-depth knowledge and experience of all the Australian immigration law. You can hire a migration agent to apply for a temporary skill shortage visa correctly. Excel Migration has qualified and certified visa specialists and migration agents that provide visa consultancy services to its beloved customers.
It is believed that the Australian Migration process is the toughest; that’s why you should never take a risk, as an incomplete application or an application with incorrect details may lead to rejection.
We are trusted for: –
- Fast visa approval
- Accurate application filing
- Certified and registered agents
- Complete visa & immigration assistance
- Liaison with relevant authorities on your behalf
Excel Migration provides comprehensive assistance in applying for a Subclass 482 or Temporary Skill Shortage visa. Contact us today for more details.