Excel Migration

Student Visa

Student Visa Consultants and Migration Agent in Melbourne

Australia is a preferred study location for students worldwide. It has world-class universities that offer courses in virtually every discipline and ample research opportunities. The students also get international exposure and become part of ground-breaking research. It is mandatory for every student who has obtained admission to any Australian educational institution to apply for a student visa to enter the country for further studies. Excel Migration is a MARA registered immigration & student visa consultant that offers you honest consultation and support to apply for a student visa.

Eligibility for Getting a Student Visa

Since July 2016, the Australian government has made a single visa category for all student applications, irrespective of the type of course or sector in which the student wants to study. However, similar to other Australian visas, a temporary student visa also needs all supporting documents for the application process to avoid rejection.

Student Visa Consultants and Migration Agent in Melbourne

The eligibility for obtaining a student visa are:

1. Enrolment:

For this visa category, you need to obtain an enrolment or offer of admission from any registered educational institution in Australia. The immigration authorities may check your academic records and past travel history to check for the genuineness of your motives to visit and live in Australia. You may also be asked to visit the Australian embassy in your country and meet the visa officer as part of GTE.

2. Financial:

You must meet the financial criteria to apply for an Australian student visa successfully. The immigration authorities check your capability of paying the course fees and meet the cost of travel and living in Australia. If you have dependents like spouses and children, you need to prove your ability to finance their stay with you. Alternatively, you can submit evidence that your parents or spouse is willing to support you financially for your studies and stay in Australia.

3. Proficiency in English:

To live and study in Australia, you must be proficient in English or have lived and studied in an English-speaking country for at least five years. The accepted proficiency tests for English are TOEFL, IELTS, iBT, PTE and CAE. This condition applies to all overseas students whose native language is not English. This measure ensures that you will be able to live and study in Australia without the limitations imposed by a language barrier.

4. Health Cover:

You must have Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) or fall in an exemption category. Some students may be asked to visit a doctor registered with Australian immigration for a medical test and health check-up in their home country.


In Collaboration With

Ashton, Holmes Institute, Southern University and more. We love to see our clients happy & make their migration easier with our collaboration partners.

Why Hire a Student Visa Migration Agent?

Here are few reasons that have made us the migration agent of choice in Melbourne:

  • Experienced agents
  • Fast turnaround time
  • Honest advice
  • Trustworthy service
  • MARA registered
Why Hire a Student Visa Migration Agent