Settle in Australia with Subclass 191 Visa
Subclass 191 is a permanent visa that allows workers who have an eligible visa, have been living and working in a designated area for at least three years, and have a required income to live, work and study anywhere in Australia permanently. This visa came into existence on November 16, 2022, and to apply for this visa, one needs to have visa subclass 491 or 494.
If you are eligible for subclass 191, be ready to sponsor your eligible relatives and apply for Australian citizenship.
To apply for this visa, one must have functional English and meet relevant character and health criteria. The income threshold required for this visa has yet to be announced; however, it is believed to be around $53,900.
Excel Migration is one of the most reliable migration & visa agencies with years of expertise assisting individuals with their immigration and visa application lodgement process. We have been serving our clients with top-notch assistance and helping them realise their dream of living in Australia with 100% dedication.
Benefits You Get with Subclass 191 Visa
With a subclass 191 visa, you get many perks; some are as follows:
- Sponsor people willing to apply for a visa to Australia
- You can stay and work in Australia as long as you want
- It allows you to study at your desired educational institution
- You are entitled to receiving social benefits (waiting periods apply)
- Apply for Australian citizenship by the established procedure
- You receive medical assistance via Medicare insurance and the pharma benefits scheme
Individuals and families who are willing to settle in Australia and leverage all the above perks should consult a reliable migration and visa agency like Excel Migration for smooth and easy migration.
Subclass 191 Visa Requirements and Eligibility
To apply for a subclass 191 visa, you will be required to have the following: –
- You must have held a subclass 491 or subclass 494 visa for at least three years
- You must meet the minimum taxable income requirement
- You must have complied with the condition of the visa you’re holding
- You must meet character and health criteria
- If you owe the Australian Government money, you must pay it back
Process of Applying for Subclass 191 Visa
The process of applying for a subclass 191 visa is straightforward; here are the steps you can follow for the same: –
- Before applying for a subclass 191 visa, you have to prepare and gather all the required documents. For help with your application, you can appoint someone for migration assistance; for instance, you can hire a registered migration agent or legal practitioner.
- Once you gather all the required documents for the subclass 191 visa, apply for the visa accurately. While applying for this visa, you can either be inside or outside Australia. You can connect with a registered migration agent to lodge a visa application correctly.
- You will be notified when the authority receives your application. If you are granted a visa, you will get the following: –
- Visa Grant Number
- Date when your visa starts
- All the visa conditions
In Collaboration With
Ashton, Holmes Institute, Southern University and more. We love to see our clients happy & make their migration easier with our collaboration partners.
How Can Excel Migration Help You Get Subclass 191 Visa?
Excel Migration takes pride in helping individuals and families get their visas for Australia without much hassle. We can help you obtain a subclass 191 visa with our years of expertise and knowledge. Our team will assist you in lodging your visa application correctly. Here are some other reasons why you should choose us for subclass 191 visa application lodgement: –
- Fast visa approval
- Rich experience
- Complete assistance
- Professional migration agents
If you want to get a subclass 191 visa and have no clue about applying for this visa, nothing is worth worrying about; contact Excel Migration for accurate application lodgement and comprehensive assistance for migration.