Skilled Migration Visa in Melbourne & Brisbane
Australia offers excellent opportunities for skilled workers and professionals from all over the world. You can become part of the Australian dream and contribute to the growth and success of this great country as a skilled immigrant. Australia has a world-class infrastructure, a high standard of living, and is welcoming towards the migrants. It makes it one of the most desirable and attractive countries for migrants. To visit, live, and work in Australia, you need to apply for a skilled migrant visa. These visas are issued basis on your eligibility, skill, and occupation and can either be sponsored or non-sponsored.
With the range of visas present for skilled migration, it is difficult to choose which one best fits your needs. Excel Migration is here to help you sort out your visa dilemma. By understanding your background and qualifications, we can help you find the appropriate skilled visa to stay and work in Australia.
Types of Skilled Visa
Skilled nominated visa – subclass 190 :
- You can obtain the nomination of state or regional government in Australia if you have the in-demand skill listed in the skilled occupation list.
- If you have the relevant skill to fill a position on this list, are under 45 years of age, and meet the health and character requirement, among other things, you can be invited to apply for this visa.
- You need to complete a skill assessment test, submit an expression of interest, and obtain the government nomination before applying for this visa.
- It allows you to work, study, and live in Australia, as well as apply for citizenship once you become eligible.
Skilled work regional (provisional) – subclass 491:
- It is a temporary visa granted for 5 years to applicants to work and live in regional Australia and contribute to the growth of the regional territory.
- Skilled work regional (provisional) – subclass 491 allows you to live, work, and study in a regional territory of Australia.
- You can also include your eligible relatives as dependents while filing your main visa holder application.
- You can apply for a permanent residency after 3 years from the time your visa is granted.
- To apply for this visa, you must be nominated by a state or territory movement agency or sponsored by your eligible relative.
- You should have a skill listed in the MLTSSL or STSOL list, pass the skill assessment test, and satisfy the points test.
Skilled independent visa – subclass 189:
- If your hold an occupation listed on the MLTSSL list, you can apply for a skilled independent visa.
- For subclass 189 visas, you do not need a relative, employer, or government sponsorship.
- It is a point-based visa category, and as a successful applicant, you will have to right to study, work, and live permanently in Australia.
- You can enroll in Medicare, the Australian government health care system, and apply for Australian citizenship in due course.
- You can also sponsor your relatives to come and live with you in Australia.
Best Visa Migration Agent in Melbourne & Brisbane
If you are a visa applicant, you might have many doubts and queries regarding the visa process. Starting from the visa category, fees, processing time, eligibility, and supporting documentation, you might feel overwhelmed and confused. Excel Migration is your trusted partner in applying for an Australia-skilled migration visa. As a MARA registered agent, we offer you trusted services at affordable prices. To book a consultation to discuss your skilled migrant visa, call us on 0412 797 205.