Excel Migration

Skilled Visa

Skilled Migration Visa in Melbourne

Australia offers excellent opportunities for skilled workers and professionals from all over the world. You can become part of the Australian dream and contribute to the growth and success of this great country as a skilled immigrant. Australia has a world-class infrastructure, a high standard of living, and is welcoming towards migrants. This makes it one of the most desirable and attractive countries for migrants. To visit, live, and work in Australia, you need to apply for a skilled migrant visa. These visas are issued on the basis of your eligibility, skill, and occupation and can either be sponsored or non-sponsored.


With the range of visas present for skilled migration, it is difficult to choose which one best fits your needs. Excel Migration is here to help you sort out your visa dilemma. By understanding your background and qualifications, we can help you find the appropriate skilled visa to stay and work in Australia.

Skilled Migration Visa in Melbourne

Types of Skilled Visa

Skilled nominated visa – subclass 190 :

  • You can obtain the nomination of state or regional government in Australia if you have the in-demand skill listed in the skilled occupation list.
  • If you have the relevant skill to fill a position on this list, are under 45 years of age, and meet the health and character requirement, among other things, you can be invited to apply for this visa.
  • You need to complete a skill assessment test, submit an expression of interest, and obtain the government nomination before applying for this visa.
  • It allows you to work, study, and live in Australia, as well as apply for citizenship once you become eligible.

Skilled work regional (provisional) – subclass 491:

Skilled independent visa – subclass 189:


In Collaboration With

Ashton, Holmes Institute, Southern University and more. We love to see our clients happy & make their migration easier with our collaboration partners.

Best Visa Migration Agent in Melbourne