Business Innovation stream :
- To apply for this type of visa, you should be taking over an existing business or starting over a new business enterprise in Australia.
- You should be nominated by the Australian government or any regional territory agency before you can apply for this visa.
- This type of visa allows you to live and work in Australia for up to 5 years.
- You should also be under 55 years of age and possess relevant business history or qualifications.
- You can apply for a PR 3 years after the grant of this visa.
- You should be able to invest AUD2.5 million in Australia to be eligible for this visa.
- You also require to meet some predefined conditions as regards business and investment.
- This visa is granted for five years.
- It would help if you also had the nomination of the Australian government or territorial government agency.
Significant Investor stream:
- This type of visa can be applied by applicants who can invest AUD5 million in a business in Australia.
- The length of this visa is granted for 5 years and needs you to be nominated by the Australian government or a territorial government agency.
Business Innovation Extension stream:
- This type of visa allows you to extend your stay for up to 2 years in Australia.
- You can apply for this only after holding a business innovation stream visa for at least 3 years.
Significant Investor Extension stream:
- This visa allows you to extend your stay in Australia for 4 more years and 8 years in total, starting from when you were granted the significant investor stream visa.
- It would help if you had the nomination of the Australian government or a territorial government agency to apply for this extension stream visa.
Premium Investor stream:
- This visa is for those applicants who can invest a minimum of AUD15 million in Australia in a business enterprise or philanthropic activities.
- You also need a nomination by Austrade to apply for this category of visa.
- This visa category for start-up and early-stage entrepreneurs with a funding agreement with a third party for at least AUD 200,000.
- They need nomination by the Australian government or a territorial government agency.
- This visa is granted for 5 years.
- Business owner visa (subclass 892) can be applied by those who run a legitimate business in Australia for a minimum of 2 years.
- The Investor visa (subclass 892) can be applied by those applicants who have had investment for 4 years in Australia.
- For those visa types, you need sponsorship by the Australian government or the regional territory government agency.
Why do you Need a Migration Agent?
The advantage of hiring a registered migration agent is that they have the experience and knowledge to help you in apply for a business visa. Excel Migration has trained agents and migration lawyers who can provide you with personalised service on all categories of business visas. We have today become the go-to migration agent for a business visa in Australia.
- Tailor-made services
- Affordable prices
- Flawless documentation
- Fast turnaround time
- Dedicated agents
- Guaranteed results
When applying for business innovation and investment visa for Australia, take the guidance of experts. Connect with Excel Migration for any business investment visa services on 0412 797 205.