Parent Visa Australia opens doorways for parents who wish to migrate to Australia along with their children. Parents are eligible for Parent Visa if the children are either Australian citizens, hold permanent residency Australia or eligible citizens of New Zealand. There are 3 visa subclasses for Parent Visa Melbourne:
- Parent (migrant) Visa (subclass 103): This visa is for parents with their children living in Australia.
- Contributory Parent (migrant) Visa (subclass 143): The only difference in subclass 103 and subclass 143 is of cost and processing time. Processing time for this visa category is less but more cost is involved.
- Contributory Parent (temporary) Visa (subclass 173): This subclass is for parents who wish to migrate on temporary basis only. This visa is valid only for 2 years.
Parent Migration Australia comes with plenty of inbuilt features. Parent Visa Brisbane allows to live, work and study in Australia, enjoy the health care related benefits, apply for citizenship of Australia and sponsor PR for your eligible relatives. However, there are certain requirements that needs to be fulfilled to become eligible for this Parent Visa. Applicants under Parent Migration Australia:
- Must be parents to children who hold permanent residency if Australia, citizenship of Australia and eligible citizens of New Zealand.
- Must have sponsorship from their children.
- Must be under 65 in case of males and 60-65 in case of females.
- Must be healthy and have decent character.
- Must meet the criteria of balance of family test.
- Must have assurance of support.
In addition to above classes, the government of Australia has announced a new visa programme- temporary sponsored visa of 5 years for parents. This Parent Visa Australia 5 years has not replaced the old c subclasses under parent visa however, this type of visa is designed keeping in mind the extensive waiting time of permanent residency. This category does not demand balance of family test and even English Eligibility Test is also not mandatory.