Apply for Subclass 494 with Excel Migration
Employers in Australia address labour shortages within their region via Skilled Employer Sponsored Regional Visa – subclass 494. Regional employers can sponsor skilled workers when employers can’t source skilled and suitable Australian workers for a particular job role. This visa has replaced RSMS Visa – subclass 187.
An employer can only sponsor a skilled worker for a position likely to exist for at least five years. Excel Migration is a reliable migration agent and visa specialist that takes pride in assisting individuals in applying for Subclass 494 visas. Contact us today to apply for this visa correctly and without hassle.
The validity period of a subclass 494 visa is five years, and certain conditions apply for this visa type. For instance, the sponsored skilled worker can only work in the nominated position and regional areas.
Visa holders should commence work within 90 days of the visa being granted and should only work for a designated employer. Otherwise, the granted visa may be cancelled. Regional area for this visa may include any area excluding Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane. The sponsored skilled worker must be under 45 at the time of application and have required English proficiency.
Subclass Visa 494 Requirements & Eligibility Criteria
To apply for this visa, an applicant needs to meet the following requirements: –
- Proof of competent English
- Have a positive skills assessment
- Relevant work experience of 3 years
- Be nominated by an approved employer
- Meet health and character requirements
- Not have had a previous application refused
- Only applicants under 45 years of age can apply
Employer Requirements for Subclass Visa 494
An employer must become an approved Standard Business Sponsor to sponsor an applicant. Then, the employer has to submit a nomination nominating the applicant to work in a nominated area in an occupation listed in the occupation lists. Other essential requirements are mentioned below: –
- Full-time position that is likely to exist for the next five years
- Occupation must be listed on the occupation list
- Employment needs to be located in a designated regional area
- Worker must be paid according to the Australian market salary rate
Benefits of Subclass Visa 494
The key benefits of subclass visa 494 are as follows: –
- Multiple entries allowed on this visa
- Come, live, and work in Australia for five years
- Get PR with an accurate and valid path
- Earn in AUD, much more than your current salary
- Bring your family to Australia and get settled
If you want to live and get settled in your dream country, a subclass 494 visa is perfect for you; apply for this visa by hiring one of the leading visa and migration agents.
In Collaboration With
Ashton, Holmes Institute, Southern University and more. We love to see our clients happy & make their migration easier with our collaboration partners.
Bid Adieu to Complex Application Process; Hire Professional Migration Agents!
The visa application process in Australia is quite complex, and navigating it without professional assistance could be difficult. That’s why you should work with a qualified and professional migration agent!
Excel Migration is one of the leading migration firms committed to providing exceptional customer services to its beloved clients. We provide complete support to individuals applying for subclass 494 visa for Australia. Here are a few things that drive the success of our visa consultancy business: –
- Lightning-fast visa approval
- Correct application lodgement
- Experienced and qualified agents
- Full visa and immigration support